Amelia Roseline Cenevil – NP-C
Compassionate Advanced Practice Registered Nurse with one year of experienced in interventional pain management.
Over 10 years of experience as a registered nurse providing care for diverse and challenging populations in various settings.
Skilled at analyzing patient histories and preliminary test results to build appropriate diagnoses.
Work collaboratively with physicians and other healthcare professionals to develop effective patients’ care plan.
Comply with federal, state, and local legal and professional requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
- Certified Family Nurse Practitioner
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support Certification
- Basic Life Support Certification
- Member of the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners
- Member of the Tampa Bay Advanced Practice Nurses Council
- South University, Master of Science in Nursing
- Savannah, GA (2017)
- Polk State College, Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- Winter Haven, FL (2013)
- Polk State College, Associate of Science in Nursing
- Winter Haven, FL (2008)
Winter Haven, FL Ketamine Clinic
Central Neuropathic Pain
Complex Regional Pain Syndrome (CRPS)
Hypoactive Sexual Desire Disorder (HSDD)
Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
- New Daily Persistent Headaches (NDPH)
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Pelvic Pain
- Phantom Limb Pain
- Postherpetic Neuralgia
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Sexual Abuse Trauma
- Painful Limb Ischemia